Friday, March 9, 2007

My first post

Hiya
This is my first 'spectacular' post for all to see. Yes spectacular is in inverted commas, and yes you will probably dectect the irony as you read further. My name is Emma (the enept), my age is of generation 'X' and my hobbie (while I blog) is to annoy people with my use of inverted commas. Also using 'i.e' and 'e.g' interchangeably and out of context is an interest that has also become a 'dodgy' habit, much like my use of inverted commas.

Anyone who knows me is aware of my inept use of modern technology. So far trail and error, nessesity and 'cut and paste' have been the extent of my computer use. Course 1501art e.g. New Communication Technologies is the reason for my new blogging excretia!!! However, the task of becoming a bloggist I have found is relatively easy. I still refuse to become a 'my space' user, however for the sake of tertiary education i will blog (ewww too much like an ononmatopoeia).

Since this is a university course related blog, i will enthral you with my opinions (spectacular as they are) of New Communication Technologies. If you continue to follow my blog I promise you my opinions will be 'spectacular' and I will grow to be an even more narcissistic blogger as you leave comments.

Ta ra

Emma

1 comment:

Microh said...

Emma

Take two. I'm not sure if I am inept in the use of modern technology because I am not sure what the standards are in the class. However i am pretty familiar with the everyday stuff eg all the Microsoft office suite, internet/email etc. I am also a reasonable user of Adobe Indesign for which I use to create newsletters, in which Photoshop is compatible so I am interested to know a little more there.

I am too am a generation Xer but at the opposite end of the scale to yourself. My partner is a baby boomer though for which I give him heaps.

Bye for name.

Michelle