Friday, May 18, 2007

photoshop part 2- sorry for lateness!

All of these pictures were taken with an Fe-170 olympus digital camera.

Here is my friends picture: I changed the hue and saturation of this photo. I think I will call it 'envy'.

























This next photo was taken of a dummi. I changed on photoshop to portray the idea of communication. I have tried to simplify concepts. i.e. speach, mouth, eyes, self. I used the dummi because to me it represents how people can be so generic on the web.



News-worthy. What is newsworthy? Here is a tiled version of an african child and an australian child. According to journalism the australian is worth 50 of the africans in terms of news value. Here they are tiles, and they are the same.














Australian. A photo showing, friends, australian background, very australian looking people. I have added text over the top.
















Popular: I learnt how to do a screenshot. It is quite literal really.


But the sense of accomplishment it great.










celebrity:This was a photo of me looking disgruntled. I changed it to look more celebrity like ( i.e. fake).